If you’ve been following the news, you know that the United States Postal Service is suffering. Many small businesses like The Write Aesthetic rely on USPS for shipping.
Buying stamps is one of the easiest ways we can help USPS, so to promote that, The Write Aesthetic has organized a washi tape exchange during the month of October.
Here’s how it works:
- Fill out the form below to register for the swap by September 30.
- You will receive an email with 3 names/addresses to mail washi tape samples to.
- Create 9 different washi tape samples. Check out this blog post and video to learn how you can make washi samples.
- Support USPS and buy some stamps. As long as your envelope weighs less than 1 oz, you can mail the washi samples with a single stamp.
- Mail each person 3 different washi tape samples (you’ll be sending out a total of 9) by October 16.
- Receive snail mail from 3 different people and 9 new washi tape samples to try out!
- Share your photos using #TWAwashiswap
You can send any washi tape you have on hand, but if you’re looking for Islamic themed washi tape, check out my shop.